Frequently Asked Questions
1. I am not sure I am eligible for the program.
Please review the eligibility and selection criteria in their entirety:
This program is aimed at practitioners (young leaders) with demonstrated leadership achievements and interest in transformational leadership. Applicants can be working as policy-makers, government employees, academics, business professionals, civil society and media representatives. In their present capacity, applicants should play or have a demonstrated potential to play important roles in their country’s political, economic, and social development.
Fluency in English is an important prerequisite for participation in the program. It is expected that each fellow have a solid command of written and spoken English to fully benefit and participate in the program as lectures/sessions will be held in English and there will be no English translation provided.
1. Candidates must be practitioners (young leaders) with demonstrated leadership achievements. In their present capacity, applicants should play or have a demonstrated potential to play important roles in their country’s political, economic, and social development. We do not accept candidates who are in the midst of full-time university degree programs. This is not an academic fellowship but meant for practitioners only.
2. Candidates must be from and currently reside in one of the following countries: Ukraine, Moldova, Azerbaijan Belarus, Georgia, Armenia, Lithuania, Sweden, Poland and Estonia. Candidates residing outside their home country due to war or conflict may be granted exceptions.
3. Candidates must be at least 25 and no more than 35 years old when they apply for the fellowship.
4. Candidates must have a solid command of English.
If you still have questions about your eligibility then we suggest to contact us before submitting the application.
2. What is covered by the funding?
Hosts will cover costs related to transportation to and from Tbilisi (airfare or train ticket) as well as local expenses (accommodation and meals) throughout the duration of the forum for all participants.
3. What is the deadline for submission of my application?
The deadline for submission of your application is January 25, 2016.